5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone have good luck buying used OEM LED headlight from eBay?

WRS087

Reaction score
I bought a 2020 1500 Bighorn and it came with a lot of the options I was looking for. Not every single option. but for the price I couldn’t say no to this particular truck. One of the options I like is the LED head lamps with the led DRLs, but mine came with the standard halogen lights. The halogens look nice but there’s just something about the LED lights that make it look that much newer and modern. I know you can buy a full set of lights and harness for around $1,600 from infotainment or retro. I also know you can pick up Morimotos for a little less but I’m not really a fan of that style.

I’ve seen you can buy a harness for a little less than $200 which makes the LED lights plug and play and I’ve also seen headlight assemblies on eBay I’m assuming from wrecked trucks for the $300-350 range. This would make the price half by going used. Has anyone gone this route without problems to save some money?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gHiDoRa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ebay good place to looking for used stuff but because is used so buy it as your own risk.

Sherran

Reaction score
I'd give this thread a look through before you go through infotainment or retro.

Users who are viewing this thread