5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone have experience with Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT 275/55/20 ?

Lowside

Reaction score
2019 4x4 Big horn with stock Nexen 275/55/20 tires.
Looking for info on these coopers as they are priced really well but I am concerned about ride quality because they are a jump to E rated tires.

I primarily drive highway for work along with the odd trip up a logging road.
Noise and ride comfort are important to me but would like something better for snow and dirt roads.
I Don’t need a taller tire or want to do any leveling or lifting.
is there anyone out there with these tires in this size that will share their experience with then?
thanks

mp1

Reaction score
I had these on my 2010 Laramie I recently sold to upgrade to a 2020 Laramie. The were quieter than i expected, and offered a good performance option for the minimal off-roading I did. I liked them so much to where I am contemplating getting them on my 2020, even before these factory tires wear out.

NJC1684

Reaction score
2019 4x4 Big horn with stock Nexen 275/55/20 tires.
Looking for info on these coopers as they are priced really well but I am concerned about ride quality because they are a jump to E rated tires.

I primarily drive highway for work along with the odd trip up a logging road.
Noise and ride comfort are important to me but would like something better for snow and dirt roads.
I Don’t need a taller tire or want to do any leveling or lifting.
is there anyone out there with these tires in this size that will share their experience with then?
thanks

No experience with those but we've had good luck w/ both the Hankook Dynapro AT-M & Falken Wildpeak A/T3W on our work trucks.

Users who are viewing this thread