5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone have a Tradesman with the Black Appearance Package?

stembridge

Reaction score
Mine is on order and will have the Black Package, but I've drawn a blank trying to find pics online of a real truck configured this way. Would love a few pics if you have one!

es

JP_Night18

Reaction score
Welcome! I'd love to see pictures once you get it! I have the night edition but they're pretty similar.

stembridge

Reaction score
Someone on another board sent a pic of their Classic with the Black Package:

Tradesman Black Package.png

es

stembridge

Reaction score
I did a huge double-take a couple days ago when I caught sight of an Olive Pearl / Black Package Classic pulling out of a parking space maybe a hundred feet away. He drove off before I could get a photo, and I didn't see the front, but am pretty sure it was an Express as the black wheels appeared to be 20-inchers. Other than that, it was a dead ringer for my truck (as delivered). That's got to be a rare combination (Tradesman/Express in Olive Pearl with black option) - I only found the one example above online despite extensive and repeated searches.

es

Users who are viewing this thread