5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone have a dash mat to recommend?

Lezmark

Reaction score
Nothing came up on a search here which surprised me. Because I have to park with my truck and dash facing the sun, I would like to find a good cover/mat. Tried one from Amazon and tho it looked like a fit, with the holes where they should be, it buckled a little in the middle - just a smidge too wide for my analness. Suggestions?

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Have you tried search? I know several people have put some out there. You will also probably get a lot of hate from people who hate dash mats.

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nothing came up on a search here which surprised me. Because I have to park with my truck and dash facing the sun, I would like to find a good cover/mat. Tried one from Amazon and tho it looked like a fit, with the holes where they should be, it buckled a little in the middle - just a smidge too wide for my analness. Suggestions?
I went with Dash Designs, Dashtex material. It blends in well with the interior, and is a perfect fit and finish.
And yes, a lot of hate when it comes to dash covers. As if I give a f…
Do what you want to your vehicle, and enjoy every second of it!
Hope this helps!🤙🏽 20220618_093356.jpg 20221224_152019.jpg

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Search function at its finest. You da man, @Eighty

Lezmark

Reaction score

I searched for dash mats, not dashmat - silly me

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I searched for dash mats, not dashmat - silly me
Yeah, the search function on these Xenforo forums leaves a little to be desired. You have to figure out some of the quirks.

In the interest of helping you with your search, here's probably the most important post to know about.

A-TEAM

Reaction score
I got one from covercraft.com the “special edition” and it looks good and does the job. Ill get a pic in the day.

Users who are viewing this thread