5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone go from 3.21 to 3.92

jthorn75

Reaction score
I have a 2wd, I was curious if anyone has made the change in the rear end and if anyone happens to know the part numbers, would probably be a good idea to add limited slip diff while im in there.

Yellotsacul

Reaction score
Moes-performance.com. Matt is awesome and will get you all set up. Give him a call and he will make sure you get everything you need.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

jthorn75

Reaction score
What is your reason for doing this?
looking to go up to run 35s so i wanted to make it a little easier on the truck, plus its an option i wanted, but had to decide between a truck with a moonroof or gears... you can add gears later but cant add a moonroof...

MarkB67

Reaction score
looking to go up to run 35s so i wanted to make it a little easier on the truck, plus its an option i wanted, but had to decide between a truck with a moonroof or gears... you can add gears later but cant add a moonroof...
I just installed 35-12.50-20 on my 19 BIGHORN with 3:21 gears and don’t really see a difference, still power to spare

Users who are viewing this thread