5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone else unhappy with the Eibach setup?

Cygnus A

Reaction score
Long story short, I evaluated all the leveling options earlier this year and settled on the eibach. I have a 2019 rebel with low 30 k miles. I wanted to replace the shocks while leveling.

For those that don't know, the Eibach lift works by adjusting the preload in the springs. As a mechanical engineer, I immediately thought this was a bad idea, but rolled with it anyway. You can pretty much tell this is what was done by the ride. Any rough roads or bumps are jarring since the suspension seems maxed out.

To top things off the lift was not enough to clear 35x12s without rubbing. I even trimmed and still rub at full turn which is embarrassing in parking lots.

Anyway. Anyone else regret this kit? I am thinking of putting on a proper lift at this point hoping for a better ride. Is 4inch enough to not rub?? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back