5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone Else Experience This Issue?

MTShells

Reaction score
The outside temperature no longer displays on my 2019 Laramie. Probably related, but perhaps a coincidence, my vented seats now come on with each start. Makes for a pleasant surprise when you get in the truck when the temps are in the 20's and you are expecting nice warm seats after doing a remote start. However, due to a check engine light that recently popped on, the remote start is no longer functional either. I also have a cracked rear window molding. The truck only has 7000 miles and is really starting to concern me as to its long term durability.

Ramit392

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Your seats and steering wheel warm coming on at start up will occur when out temps are 40 degrees or less and air cool seats too in summer. You can also disable that in your settings if you do not want it to come on at start up. I would think the outside temp display is separate from the start up settings but seems it can be enabled and disabled as well in settings if I recall properly.

Ramit392

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Your seats and steering wheel warm coming on at start up will occur when out temps are 40 degrees or less and air cool seats too in summer. You can also disable that in your settings if you do not want it to come on at start up. I would think the outside temp display is separate from the start up settings but seems it can be enabled and disabled as well in settings if I recall properly.

Users who are viewing this thread