5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone else’s Uconnect seem temperamental?? WTF

Pola0502ds

Reaction score
Brand new 2019 ram 2500 with 12” screen, only 600 miles and from day one i’ve been having issues with this Uconnect system. Its completely random but one day XM radio won’t connect at all and when this happens i don’t have access to apps on my iphone when its connected to my car. Can’t make or receive calls, can’t play music off my phone, etc. Im stuck listening to FM radio. I also can’t use Assist or SOS. Pretty damn annoying. And i’ve never once had access to my vehicle health report. If i go to the website it says i don’t have access to the health report as if its not an option in my truck. Is the health report a option or standard? Then on some days, besides the health report everything works fine.

Also, Some days i can start my car from the app and on other days i cannot.

Anyone else experiencing issues like this? I saw one thread talking about the vehicle health report but mu situation has a lot more issues.

Who should i call about this? Mopar, uconnect, or XM? If you have had similar issues and called, what number did you use?

Where can i find out what version of software i have for Uconnect and where can i see if its doing automatic updates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Brand new 2019 ram 2500 with 12” screen, only 600 miles and from day one i’ve been having issues with this Uconnect system. Its completely random but one day XM radio won’t connect at all and when this happens i don’t have access to apps on my iphone when its connected to my car. Can’t make or receive calls, can’t play music off my phone, etc. Im stuck listening to FM radio. I also can’t use Assist or SOS. Pretty damn annoying. And i’ve never once had access to my vehicle health report. If i go to the website it says i don’t have access to the health report as if its not an option in my truck. Is the health report a option or standard? Then on some days, besides the health report everything works fine.

Also, Some days i can start my car from the app and on other days i cannot.

Anyone else experiencing issues like this? I saw one thread talking about the vehicle health report but mu situation has a lot more issues.

Who should i call about this? Mopar, uconnect, or XM? If you have had similar issues and called, what number did you use?

Where can i find out what version of software i have for Uconnect and where can i see if its doing automatic updates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hold the 2 outside soft keys at the bottom of screen(usually media and backup cam) . This will take you into dealer mode, then select radio part information. Software version is listed a few lines down.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread