5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any suggestions for small interior accessories?

chipdipjones

Reaction score
Hello,

Looking for any suggestions for any small interior mods (or even exterior) that I could give as a Christmas gift to my husband? He just bought a 2019 1500 sport. Not sure if there will be much out there yet for the newer model. Anything that you thought was cool or wish you would of done earlier? Truck is already being tinted and 3M'd, came with bedliner and mudflaps.

I just know for some of our other vehicles there have been neat mods, different grills or lighting you could do in the interior etc. (I did read through the thread for accessories but seems most of them are large-suspension, towing etc).

TIA

geotex1

Reaction score
Welcome!

For the interior, perhaps some nice slush mats whether Mopar, Weathertech, Husky? If he has need, a Lock'er Down console safe.

GATORB8

Reaction score
Wow, very thoughtful of you.

My Christmas list for my wife includes:
Mopar Tow Hooks ~$150
Amp Research Bed Step ~$275
Rough Country's Front Bumper LED Kit - ~$200

Depending on your husband's truck, you may be able to add the wireless charging station if he doesn't have it.
You can get Tonneau covers in the $200-300 range.

Mopar catalog: https://www.ramtrucks.com/ram-1500/mopar-accessories.html

Jordan2929

Reaction score
Ram brand rubber floor mats (crew cab part #82215321AC) (quad cab part #82215323AC)
Jumper cables
Tow strap
2" ball hitch
Ratcheting tie downs
Mopar chrome tow hooks factory (part #82215269)
Light bar

Those are just some of the things I have or leave in my truck all the time. And you're right, there's not a lot of things available for this truck yet.

chipdipjones

Reaction score
Ooh the wireless charging station sounds cool, he is an electrician so I would imagine install is something he could handle. Thanks!! Will look into the floor mats too as we have crappy winters.

sass

Reaction score
How about a radar detector. I’ve picked up the uniden R3... very sweet model.

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How about a dash cam? I recomend the Viofo A129 Dual Channel ~$160. It could save his *** in the event of an accident or traffic offense. I won't drive without one.

Users who are viewing this thread