5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any other parts needed for 2” lift/level?

S281

Reaction score
question on trying to lift and level my new truck. It’s a 2023 Lone star 5.7L 4x4. Stock suspension right now

I’m wanting to go with a 2” lift and achieve a level look with no rake. Also wanting to do it correctly without spacers so it keeps the ride quality and doesn’t put excessive wear on suspension components.

I’ve ordered Bilstein B8 5100 adjustable shocks for front and rear as well as SkyJacker upper A arms with HD ball joints.

Will this achieve what I’m wanting to do? Or do I need other parts? I see people buying rear springs as well but not sure if I need them.

Any help would be appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_4569.png
    IMG_4569.png
    165.3 KB · Views: 35

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
question on trying to lift and level my new truck. It’s a 2023 Lone star 5.7L 4x4. Stock suspension right now

I’m wanting to go with a 2” lift and achieve a level look with no rake. Also wanting to do it correctly without spacers so it keeps the ride quality and doesn’t put excessive wear on suspension components.

I’ve ordered Bilstein B8 5100 adjustable shocks for front and rear as well as SkyJacker upper A arms with HD ball joints.

Will this achieve what I’m wanting to do? Or do I need other parts? I see people buying rear springs as well but not sure if I need them.

Any help would be appreciated
That should be it. Just make sure to get a front end alignment when everything is installed

H2OMAN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Although Skyjacker is bottom of the barrel, this will do exactly what you are looking for. As mentioned, get an alignment.

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Rough Country has made some great improvements and offer a quality product. Esp there UCA and 2” leveling coilovers.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Skyjacker sucks? lol I thought that was just rough country. What’s a good brand for UCA?
Depends on how much you want to pay, and what your intended use. The Mopar 2" lift UCAs are probably the cheapest option. Other brand names will be more expensive. One thing to consider is the 4th gen UCAs are the same. I was able to score a set of BNIB Zone Off-road UCAs off marketplace for less than half the price of new.

H2OMAN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Skyjacker sucks? lol I thought that was just rough country. What’s a good brand for UCA?
In that price range JBA is the best. Another 2 hunny and you can get ICON or Cambourg.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
In that price range JBA is the best. Another 2 hunny and you can get ICON or Cambourg.
I really like the JBA ones, and probably would have bought those had I not gotten the deal on the Zone UCAs

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/