5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

any opinion in this side steps ?

RamQ

Reaction score
Finally I find here in Qatar decent car shop accessories that make premium parts for cars needed and they do the ram classic regular cab side steps premium steel that handle off-road they take the size u need and how high or low you want also they write any latter or name like here in the one I put pic they put RAM but you can change it to anything you want here some first pics also they tell it’s ability to carry high weight and it’s direct installation on factory bolts and black powder coated
128DFD3B-9BE3-4FB3-B102-60BEC31B42AF.jpeg

and the second choice is the one that sell in Ram dealership here in Qatar I’ll show some pics for it
A3BC07EE-C869-4489-A94E-8A61CF56B0F0.jpeg A675EA97-648C-4233-BC7B-A2E146D6F8DA.jpeg

what you guys think will be better looking
The first one steel and premium quality they make it with size and high you want with installation for 494$

the second one is more expensive because it’s sell and installation in Ram dealership services for 1095$

Last edited:

Le_Slacker

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You’re in a 5th gen group, and looks like your question is aimed for a truck that is not a 5th gen…..
Stay as long as you like! But be aware a 4th gen group would be better equipped to handle your questions and offer better suggestions!

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you off road your truck I'd suggest the first option as they'll sit tighter up to the cab. The OEM steps hang down lower.

Just know that if they bolt to the factory studs on the body they most likely will NOT act as rock rails and support the weight of the truck. They're fine for getting in and out, and maybe bumping against something slightly, but they won't support the truck. They need to attach to the frame for that.

RamQ

Reaction score
You’re in a 5th gen group, and looks like your question is aimed for a truck that is not a 5th gen…..
Stay as long as you like! But be aware a 4th gen group would be better equipped to handle your questions and offer better suggestions!

my bad I’m new here it’s my first truck so I didn’t realize that I put the question in wrong group thanks to inform me that

RamQ

Reaction score
If you off road your truck I'd suggest the first option as they'll sit tighter up to the cab. The OEM steps hang down lower.

Just know that if they bolt to the factory studs on the body they most likely will NOT act as rock rails and support the weight of the truck. They're fine for getting in and out, and maybe bumping against something slightly, but they won't support the truck. They need to attach to the frame for that.
I feel I like the first one look more and I see there Instagram they do couple staff for cars like trucks and suv and some sport also with good reputation here also the coast is big different

Finn5033

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I definitely like the look of the first ones over the Ram factory ones.

Users who are viewing this thread