5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any interest in a Gen 5 Standard Cab?

mmcbeat

Reaction score
I recently purchased a 2021 Ram Quad Cab, mainly because it is shorter than the Crew Cab and my garage space is limited. I have always liked the Standard Cabs and would have considered one if available. I was tempted with Ram Classic but wanted to go with a Gen 5. Anyone else?

Rumor has it 2022 is the last year for the Classic. If so, my guess is there will be a standard cab 5th Gen. Maybe an 8-ft bed, too?

I recently purchased a 2021 Ram Quad Cab, mainly because it is shorter than the Crew Cab and my garage space is limited. I have always liked the Standard Cabs and would have considered one if available. I was tempted with Ram Classic but wanted to go with a Gen 5. Anyone else?

I'd love to see one, my first two rams (2011/2013) were RCSB. I've had to move on to crew cabs since then for more interior space for a growing family, but I always loved the look and handling of the smaller (but still full size) trucks.

RCSB looks the best IMHO. I'd love to see one in a 5th gen, but even if they eventually do make a regular cab I doubt they'll offer it with anything but an 8 foot bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back