5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any front bumer/grill/brush guard mods on the rebel?

TritonHDX

Reaction score
Tried searching for a few days on this subject. Dont really see any Rebels with bumper replacements, grill replacements or Grill guards (2019-2020). Was wondering if anyone could showcase any mods theyve done to bumpers!

rebel without a cause

Reaction score
Haven't done this yet but was looking at this. Black Horse 19-20 Ram Rebel TEXTURED Black MAX T Black Bull Bar Bumper Guard.
Screenshot_20200409-033822_eBay.jpg Screenshot_20200409-033822_eBay.jpg

intelligence209

Reaction score
Been looking into this myself, and failed to find any examples as well. I'v into getting the black grille that you'd find often in the black appearance package on other trims. The problem is is the rebels bumpers are plastic, so it wouldn't look uniformed with the soft painted grille. Open to suggestions tho, would like to see something other than the mustache look

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Been looking into this myself, and failed to find any examples as well. I'v into getting the black grille that you'd find often in the black appearance package on other trims. The problem is is the rebels bumpers are plastic, so it wouldn't look uniformed with the soft painted grille. Open to suggestions tho, would like to see something other than the mustache look

My Rebel bumper is metal, mine you its not very thick though.

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The Rebels bumpers are powder coated metal , they feel pretty strong to me but a brush guard or bull bar would still be nice .

intelligence209

Reaction score
Thanks for correcting me on the bumper, i thought it was a hard plastic, with the skid plate being a metal. Anyways, i attached grille i was looking into swapping out. I dont think it will look uniformed with the bumper. In doing so, i think id have to replace both front and rear bumpers for a black since i have the black strip on the bottom half of my rebel. That smooth painted black finish. Night-Edition-VLP-Desktop-Hero_v4.jpg.image.1440.jpg

Last edited:

rebel without a cause

Reaction score
That bumper is really nice but it's not cheap and somewhat involved. I would go for something like this and add a light bar. Screenshot_20200409-033822_eBay.jpg

Desert Dawg

Reaction score
That looks awesome! How hard was it to install?

Not hard at all; if interested, I have a little more info in my build thread that I just started.

Users who are viewing this thread