5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Black Friday deals on Mopar running boards?

Bitwise

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any sites selling genuine Mopar running boards that will be running Black Friday sales? I'd like to get a decent deal on some Mopar running boards but the few sites I've looked at so far don't mention any upcoming Black Friday sales.

Mr. Hindsight

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any sites selling genuine Mopar running boards that will be running Black Friday sales? I'd like to get a decent deal on some Mopar running boards but the few sites I've looked at so far don't mention any upcoming Black Friday sales.

I’m not sure if u have a crew cab but these are the factory OEM version that came on my truck. I’ve bought from BAM wholesale twice now and have been really happy with their products. They have the lowest prices I can find and delivery is pretty quick.

Ramjeep

Reaction score
I know mopar is running 15% off accessories thru the end of the year. This deal has been going since April. I’ve picked up quite a few items since.

Users who are viewing this thread