5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Billet Silver Laramies with Black Grill, Chrome Bumper and Brow?

trevorhowe1212

Reaction score
Hey Guys, picked up a 19 laramie a couple weeks ago. Someone is selling a black grill locally for a decent price. Curious what a billet silver laramie would like with a black grill and chrome bumper and chrome brow. Anyone done this and have some pictures?

Like most, I think the chrome is a bit excessive on the front of the truck and would like to tame it a bit. I prefer the look of the night editions front end compared to the color match. But don't wanted a painted bumper and dont have the money to dump into making everything black. Thinking may just a black grill might be just enough along with swapping the emblems on the rest of the truck to black. Thoughts?

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Might look a little strange, but the only one you need to impress is yourself. If you like the look then go for it. I'm not going to judge you LOL. But then again, I'm not one for things that match. This is my brown Longhorn steering wheel in a black Laramie interior...

Longhorn steering wheel installed (2).jpg

trevorhowe1212

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm also afraid it might look a little strange. Which is why I haven't pull the trigger and posted here first to see if anyone else has done it. Also don't want to go through all of the work (and money) to swap it and not like it!

Users who are viewing this thread