5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any backseat entertainment system(DVD or Blue-ray player) to recommend?

rtslab

Reaction score
Want to install dual DVD or dual Blue-ray players on the back of front seats. My RAM 1500 comes with dual USB, dual USB-C and one 115V AC power outlet located in the center of middle of cab to be used for passengers sitting on the back seats so I could use them as the power source. Thanks!

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
Cheaper to buy a couple of amazon fire HD tablets and load movies on to them for the kids. Saves fighting over a remote and what movie to watch.

You can preload movies from netflix or amazon prime for offline viewing for 72 hours.

tom318

Reaction score
There is also a nice slot in the rear cup holders that conveniently holds a tablet for the kids to watch. We preloaded movies on our iPads for the kids previously and recently I bit the bullet and paid for a year if wi-fi in the truck so now on longer trips i don't hear a word from the kids as soon as we give in and hand over the ipads......

Th8785

Reaction score
Want to install dual DVD or dual Blue-ray players on the back of front seats. My RAM 1500 comes with dual USB, dual USB-C and one 115V AC power outlet located in the center of middle of cab to be used for passengers sitting on the back seats so I could use them as the power source. Thanks!
you could do a generic set that straps to the headrest like that. if your talking full time tvs in headrests id recommend running the power to the fuse panel for safety purposes

Users who are viewing this thread