5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Android Auto

rockyram12

Reaction score
Has anyone figure out a way for the android auto to take up the whole screen on the 12" Uconnect display like it does with carplay. I wonder if buying those plug ins that lets you watch youtube or Netflix on the screen can work.

Has anyone figure out a way for the android auto to take up the whole screen on the 12" Uconnect display like it does with carplay. I wonder if buying those plug ins that lets you watch youtube or Netflix on the screen can work.
If you use search, you will find that no, you will not have full screen AA. You can use one of those adapters like you mentioned. Again, there are tons of posts on here about it with recommendations on which ones work well, just search for it.

Will need to use a wireless car play adapter, then it will show full screen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back