5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANC bypass part # for HK System

Handmeawrench

Reaction score
I’m not sure this is the correct forum, so sorry if I got it wrong.

I ordered an ANC bypass harness from PAC - part number ANC-CH01. But now that it’s arrived it looks like it is only for non-amplified systems.

I have the Harman Kardon system which definitely has an amp. Does anyone know the part number for a bypass on that system?

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
This is the part that you need

Handmeawrench

Reaction score

Wow, thank you!!

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, thank you!!

You’re welcome.
Also, I think that you can still get the PAC part to work. I think it’s designed to cancel the ANC and add a feed line so you can hook up the PAC controller.
The amp is located underneath the driver seat, check there..

Edit: checked the part number that you provided, it should work. Unplug the white plug from the amp underneath the front driver seat and plug this adapter in between the original plug and the amp. The black female connector is for the PAC to get a feed from the amp.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Like manny mentioned the ANC-CH01 is supposed to work on your system. You could call PAC and ask tech support, they are very responsive.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I took a look and the instructions for the CH01 and it states that it is for non-amplified systems, so it may not work. I'd still give them a call

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I took a look and the instructions for the CH01 and it states that it is for non-amplified systems, so it may not work. I'd still give them a call
That’s strange, I just read conflicting info. I do see in the PAC install instructions that it’s for non-amplified vehicles like you mentioned.

Handmeawrench

Reaction score
When plugged it, it absolutely does bypass the ANC. But it also killed all sound and mic input. So no music, no phone calls, etc.

Thanks for all the input and feedback. I’m returning it to Amazon and going a different route.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
When plugged it, it absolutely does bypass the ANC. But it also killed all sound and mic input. So no music, no phone calls, etc.

Thanks for all the input and feedback. I’m returning it to Amazon and going a different route.

Wow that sucks!
The link I posted is for a company here in Phoenix and they make custom adapters. The one I posted is for amp systems but you have to tap somewhere else to get a feed for the aftermarket amp.
They can definitely make you an adapter like the PAC one just for amped systems.
Contact them.

Handmeawrench

Reaction score
Wow that sucks!
The link I posted is for a company here in Phoenix and they make custom adapters. The one I posted is for amp systems but you have to tap somewhere else to get a feed for the aftermarket amp.
They can definitely make you an adapter like the PAC one just for amped systems.
Contact them.

Yep, I got in touch and they sorted me out. Product ordered. Thanks!

Dumbusername782

Reaction score
Just got the Ram I ordered. 2022 Limited and it has this issue. Dealer replaced the amp/ANC module and is working to see if there are other solutions. So far no luck. My big questions is do you get a lot more noise in the cab when the ANC is disabled with this connector? I may have to do this and or figure out how hard I want to fight it. Ridiculous to buy such and expense truck to have an issue like this.

Last edited:

Natebenninger

Reaction score
Wanted to see if this one mentioned above was the correct bypass for the harman kardon 19 speaker system with amp?

Punderwo

Reaction score
Does this kill the mics for Bluetooth calls also?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online