5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amp research steps on 2020 Ram

tdokmo

Reaction score
Has anyone successfully installed Amp Research steps on a 2020 Ram ? In a call to AMP they say they are still confirming fitment on a 2020, so they are not listing it as an approved fitment on their website for another 60-90 days. Under the Amazon "reviews" section for this kit, two people say they have installed them on a 2020 without issue, but figured I would confirm with people on this forum before I purchase them. Any input is appreciated.

I just got my amp research power running boards installed this past Saturday and there are no issues. 2020 Ram 1500 lonestar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2019 and 2020's are the same thing... I installed the AMP's on my truck without issue. Just make sure your anti vibration dampers are moved out of a the way of the AMP's arms or they will hit.

I installed on my 19, they worked fine but i did not like how far they came down. I returned them. 19 and 20 are the same with the new body style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back