5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amazon & Stellantis Collaborate To Introduce Customer-Centric Connected Experiences!

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Amazon & Stellantis Collaborate To Introduce Customer-Centric Connected Experiences!​

Stellantis & Amazon Continue To Expand Their Relationship...​

1641401994412.png

Amazon and Stellantis, announced today a series of global, multi-year agreements that will help transform the in-vehicle experience for Stellantis customers and advance the “mobility” industry’s transition towards a sustainable, software-defined future.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So if you can read between the lines, that means subscription services are the future. You’re going to be eight dollared a month to death.

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Amazon & Stellantis Collaborate To Introduce Customer-Centric Connected Experiences!​

Stellantis & Amazon Continue To Expand Their Relationship...​

View attachment 115941

Amazon and Stellantis, announced today a series of global, multi-year agreements that will help transform the in-vehicle experience for Stellantis customers and advance the “mobility” industry’s transition towards a sustainable, software-defined future.

What a bunch. Pay to play is coming our way even more than the Uconnect and Sirius

go-ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If Amazon will be in my cab, and all of my data will flowing into AWS servers is my only choice, I will definitely look elsewhere for my next truck. I love Ram, by far my first choice, but if Ram tries to lock me into Amazon, I'll leave Ram.

Amazon is certainly handy, but I won't give a penny more toward Bezos' efforts to rule the Earth, or outer space. Damn near everything one buys on Amazon comes from China, and I refuse to finance the Chinese military by buying indiscriminately from Amazon. Do your research, buy only from the US and its allies, even if it costs a few dollars more. In the long run, it'll save us all.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Ugh. At least my wife will be able to shop while I drive

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If Amazon will be in my cab, and all of my data will flowing into AWS servers is my only choice, I will definitely look elsewhere for my next truck. I love Ram, by far my first choice, but if Ram tries to lock me into Amazon, I'll leave Ram.

Amazon is certainly handy, but I won't give a penny more toward Bezos' efforts to rule the Earth, or outer space. Damn near everything one buys on Amazon comes from China, and I refuse to finance the Chinese military by buying indiscriminately from Amazon. Do your research, buy only from the US and its allies, even if it costs a few dollars more. In the long run, it'll save us all.
I’m ready.
5D43F2F2-E9A5-4FF6-AC50-79772590105D.jpeg

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Problem is that ALL the manufacturers are going to pay-to-play. Looks like I was right when I told the wife that this would have to last till we die. In our 70's, so, will see. Dammed if I want a truck like windows 10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/