5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Am I losing it?

lisamcdon73

Reaction score
So I have a 2012 1500 5.7 hemi and I've had this happen to me 2 other times other then today and that is
While backing up all the sudden it feels like I backed into something and the truck just stops. I got out to look cause I didn't see anything behind me in camera or when I turned and looked so I got back in pulled forward a little and turned a different way and started backing out again and about the same distance it happened again.
The other times I put it in drive and it drove just fine. I've looked on line and it says several things but to me it seems like it's something that is very directly impacted by one thing that could be wrong with. I'm praying it is something under my warranty.

So I have a 2012 1500 5.7 hemi and I've had this happen to me 2 other times other then today and that is
While backing up all the sudden it feels like I backed into something and the truck just stops. I got out to look cause I didn't see anything behind me in camera or when I turned and looked so I got back in pulled forward a little and turned a different way and started backing out again and about the same distance it happened again.
The other times I put it in drive and it drove just fine. I've looked on line and it says several things but to me it seems like it's something that is very directly impacted by one thing that could be wrong with. I'm praying it is something under my warranty.
That's the emergency braking while in reverse. It thinks it saw something you might back into. You can turn it off in the Uconnect settings. It gets a lot of fase positives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back