5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alpha OBD and Diablosport

Cadertots

Reaction score
This may be a newb question, but I can’t find an answer anywhere. I have an unlocked PCM with a DS T2 tuned by Jay Greene. What I’m wondering is if the Trinity can accomplish the same changes as Alpha OBD? If not, is it possible to attach Alpha OBD. And have it make modifications to the unlocked PCM and have them saved without altering the tune. I just can’t wrap my head around the logistics of how it would work.

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
The DiabloSport tuners and AlfaOBD do have a few items cross over that they both do the same. Other than that they are completely different. The Diablo is mostly focused on drivetrain while AlfaOBD is to adjust/add/delete options for the vehicle.

Depending on what you are looking to do you will probably need both. I'm currently using both without any issues.

Happy to help if you have any questions. The AlfaOBD thread has a ton of great information in it.

Users who are viewing this thread