5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Weather Mats For Brown Interior

swarggs

Reaction score
It looks like the only brown all weather floor mats for the 5th generation is the Mopar mats (which are great and I currently own) and the WeatherTech mats (which have very poor reviews). I'm not a fan of WeatherTech mats in general because of the hard plastic they use. I would love it if Husky would make the X-Act Contour in their cocoa color. I reached out to Linda in customer service and they said that if they receive enough requests that they would offer that color. This would also be great because they offer the mat for the center hump in the bench seat configuration.

The soft rubber of the Husky mats is very nice. When I purchased them back in 2014 for my 4th generation I was concerned about the durability of the soft rubber they use. When I traded that vehicle in (November '18) for this truck they looked great. No wearing where my heel rested and no warping around the edge - they held up very well. They also didn't show the scuffs like my current Mopar mats do. These Mopar mats look like they've been used hard after just a few thousand miles.

So if you have a Light Frost / Mountain Brown or the Cattle Brown interior there could possibly be another option. You'll just have to ask.

x-act-contour-1st-row-cocoa.jpg

warvet

Reaction score
Truthfully, I'm extremely happy with the MOPAR all weather mats. I thought I would need brown since I have the saddle brown...........N'all, there is so much black in my saddle brown/black interior, that they are perfect. Although, I just sit the driver one on top of my carpet ones only when raining or doing yard work. I love the factory mats in the longhorn too much to take them all out.

Users who are viewing this thread