5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alittle muffler help here...please

RonBang

Reaction score
Ok so I like to put exhausts on every car or truck i have. So I was looking at a few watching videos etc. I heard both ohhhh magnaflow don’t sound good on V6s flowmaster does. Now I just seen first time flowmaster don’t sound good on V6s. I heard clips of a magnapack on v6 sounded ok than heard some flowmasters like the super 40 with and without resonator on v6 sounded great to me deep nice sound. Any help would be great thanks

Lamont22

Reaction score
There is a thread on the first page here where a member details his true duel exhaust install on a V6. Looked like it turned out nicely, you should take a look at it.

Smerberj

Reaction score
Any noticeable difference with those Ripp coil packs?
The coil packs were definitely the most beneficial mod. Much more off the line pep, smoother idle, and better fuel economy while at idle but driving i haven't really noticed a difference in mpg.

1lowcab

Reaction score
The coil packs were definitely the most beneficial mod. Much more off the line pep, smoother idle, and better fuel economy while at idle but driving i haven't really noticed a difference in mpg.
Any problems with them? I've heard stories of them dying really early.

wetjet

Reaction score
I have a stock Hemi exhaust on mine.
Did it come with the Hemi exhaust, or did you put it on. I have a 2021 ram with the V6 etorque I can get a cat back exhaust from a 2019 ram hemi wondering if the dual exhaust would fit my single exhaust.

1lowcab

Reaction score
I put it on. My original exhaust was a single.

Users who are viewing this thread