5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alignment

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Any descent tire shop should have no problem doing an alignment on a leveled truck.
NTB....firestone....goodyear....etc

armymp1130

Reaction score
Any descent tire shop should have no problem doing an alignment on a leveled truck.
NTB....firestone....goodyear....etc
Ive tried townfair tire a ram dealer and jennings car care and no one can set the wheel straight and the steering just feels sloppy

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ive tried townfair tire a ram dealer and jennings car care and no one can set the wheel straight and the steering just feels sloppy
Hmmm, you may have something else going on there, you shouldn't be feeling slop obviously. Did the shops admit that they can't get it aligned?

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm just shooting from the hip here but did you get your BFGs installed the same time as your level? Getting new tires that aggressive can give you a bit of slop feeling if your not used to them. Not sure about your steering wheel clocking being off 🤔

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Maybe someone who is a little smarter than me on this subject will chime in.

Last edited:

armymp1130

Reaction score
I'm just shooting from the hip here but did you get your BFGs installed the same time as your level? Getting new tires that aggressive can give you a bit of slop feeling if your not used to them. Not sure about your steering wheel clocking being off 🤔
No the tires were installed after

41magmag41

Reaction score
Kenworth, Patsy,s, dealer in Concord NH has an excellent alignment center, does heavy trks and pickups

armymp1130

Reaction score
So i just had an alignment done by the dealer and now my steering turns on its own to the right and is hard to turn back straight then goes away and is off center to the left

Users who are viewing this thread