5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

alignment w/new wheels + tires?

wangstarr03

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm about to endeavor on my first major mod on the truck - throwing on 20x9 -12 wheels and 295/60 tires. Does everyone generally get an alignment done after new wheels/tires? My new setup will be larger overall than stock so the angles of everything will definitely change.

Also, does the "tire jack mode" (for those w/air suspension) apply to having the truck on a lift? I would think so but just looking for confirmation. Thanks!

Turbo1895

Reaction score
Following this thread, Just started looking for a lift kit and new tires and trying to get all the parts and piece mapped out before I start buying everything. This weekend i am installing the flow master outlaw abd speaker upgrades I already bought for the truck. Cant wait to get that done and turn my sole focus on to this project

Atlantic Blue

Reaction score
Spend 150-200 on lifetime alignment from Firestone or a competitor. you will want to get an alignment after any suspension mod or repair, tire replacement etc.

Users who are viewing this thread