5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AlfaOBD not connecting properly

cadams155

Reaction score
Need some help with AlfaOBD. I am trying to enable my new passive entry system, but the program wont let me into the configuration menu.

I have a 2021 BigHorn. The program lets me select the 2021 body computer and connect to it, but when I go to the "Active Diagnosis" screen and press start, nothing happens.

I have the SGW bypass that came with my Superchips Flashcal computer to adjust tire size.

Any ideas? Running from windows 10 pc.

MannyN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You need to select car configuration in the drop down menu. On the bottom is a search box where you select what you want to do.

Everything012

Reaction score
Need some help with AlfaOBD. I am trying to enable my new passive entry system, but the program wont let me into the configuration menu.

I have a 2021 BigHorn. The program lets me select the 2021 body computer and connect to it, but when I go to the "Active Diagnosis" screen and press start, nothing happens.

I have the SGW bypass that came with my Superchips Flashcal computer to adjust tire size.

Any ideas? Running from windows 10 pc.
Did you ever figure out how to connect?

Users who are viewing this thread