5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air Suspension with 2.5" lift kit

dakmary

Reaction score
Hi all,

Long time reader, first time poster :cool:

I'll be getting my 2019 Ram Limited (with Air suspension obviously) sometime this week. I noticed that most people here either lift the truck +4" or just leave the truck as is, and only level the front by 2".

I'm thinking about doing it differently :geek: . Most likely I'll install 4 Revel Adjustable Air Leveling/Lift Links (2 front and 2 rear) and Day star 2.5" Lift Kit in the front and Day star 1" Lift in the rear (Item Number: KC09139BK). So I'm also lifting the rear by 1" (many people lift the front and lower the rear). Overall the rear will still be higher than the front, but only by 1", which is fine by me.

The question now is, why no body done this before? is it because most people are interested in a leveled truck? or because only 1" in the rear not worth the headache? or maybe adding 1" in the rear will effect the ride quality?

Last edited:

clazer

Reaction score
Have you gotten the Daystar spacer kit yet? The rear is made for a coil to fit into it, not an airbag. If people have a different experience, definitely interested to hear!

Stickerhead

Reaction score
I just delivery of a 2019 Limited also. I come from the Jeep world so lifting a “bagged” suspension is new to me. I would like to have a little more ground clearance. I’m a “big rubber guy” so would like to learn more about this with out ruining the ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dakmary

Reaction score
Have you gotten the Daystar spacer kit yet? The rear is made for a coil to fit into it, not an airbag. If people have a different experience, definitely interested to hear!

very good point.

So maybe I should get Daystar 2.5” #KC09113BK for my front suspension

and the 1” #KC09146BK and use the part Intended for the front suspension on my rear suspension

what do you guys think? Would it fit?

Abesosa

Reaction score
very good point.

So maybe I should get Daystar 2.5” #KC09113BK for my front suspension

and the 1” #KC09146BK and use the part Intended for the front suspension on my rear suspension

what do you guys think? Would it fit?

Did you ever finalize this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread