5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air suspension tuning / adjustments

Jdn609

Reaction score
I was wondering if there has been any advancements with tuning capability on 5th gen rams to allow off road 1 or 2 air suspension settings to stay engaged regardless of speed? A “get around” of the suspension lowering to normal mode at certain speeds. Any suggestions, help is appreciated.

jeffauclair

Reaction score
I had my ASCM changed under warranty and dealer did not set the parameters correctly. So I was riding on normal height, but my actual height was Off road 1. I had them redo their height mesure to be at the normal height on the normal height setting, so I assume the dealer can change that for you as they did by mistake for me. Might cost you a pack of beer to the tech.

Buz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Make sure you have the front end aligned once you change the standard height. Pretty sure these trucks are only aligned somewhere between stock normal and aero mode.

jeffauclair

Reaction score
Make sure you have the front end aligned once you change the standard height. Pretty sure these trucks are only aligned somewhere between stock normal and aero mode.
if you go in setting in your screen you have an alignment mode so i think it lock the height 3/4 lower than normal as you are usually 3/4 of the time driving on normal.

Users who are viewing this thread