5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aftermarket headlights

Cuppedup

Reaction score
So I’ve always been a fan of larger headlights and am curious if there are any aftermarket headlights that can be retrofitted to fit the 5th gen ram...

Specifically, something that extends further down towards the front bumper. It looks like there is a piece of trim just below the headlight and just above the bumper, maybe there is a company that makes custom headlights that can replace the headlight and that panel with a larger appearing light? Maybe I’m crazy?

Cuppedup

Reaction score
Anyone? No one knows if possible to obtain bigger headlights or swap for 2500 headlights?

Dynamite

Reaction score
I found a photoshopped picture of a ram 4th gen with a 5th gen HD front end...

I think headlights of the 2500 wouldn't fit if you dont swap all the front end. You need to replace the hood, grill, applique,front bumper, headlights, fog lights and plastic trims maybe also the fenders as well. But thats gonna be something expensive at the body shop.

Can you post a pic of your lights??? I like the stock ones with LEDs. I never saw aftermarket bigger ones.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-30-05-17-29~2.png
    Screenshot_2019-12-30-05-17-29~2.png
    397.7 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Cuppedup

Reaction score
Huh
huh?
Simple question if there’s a larger style aftermarket headlight that replaces the current headlight plus the panel below the headlight. What’s to report?

Wheeler

Reaction score
First of all what trim you have. Big horn and Laramie have very decent proportion of head light size. Top trims are whole different story. That is one reason I got Laramie.

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
Huh

huh?
Simple question if there’s a larger style aftermarket headlight that replaces the current headlight plus the panel below the headlight. What’s to report?
Simple, at this point there is nothing that matches your description.

Users who are viewing this thread