5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aftermarket fog lights?

jermball623

Reaction score
Anyone found any aftermarket fog light options? I've searched but cant find anything. Dont really want to go wit the factory option. Thought about trying to do my own setup, cutting some holes in the factory cover and some cube lights. Seeing if anyone else has tried anything or found any. Thanks

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
With all of the options out there, I would suggest cutting and adding cube lights of your choosing. I also suggest making them Bluetooth capable as then less wires to run. On the last note I LOVE what you’ve done with your Tradesman and there’s much respect for taking a basic platform and making such a nice ride out of it...

jermball623

Reaction score
Thanks. I've got a list going for it. And I've been trying to figure this fog light thing out. I think for a base model it's a pretty nice truck I dont need anything too fancy to make me happy. But I constantly like doin small stuff here and there so I don't get bored with it.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I really wanted the base model but having a wife who’s only 5’0” didn’t allow for that. She wanted and I do mean wanted the power passenger seat. If not for that I would be in a Billet silver Tradesman decked out like this. 5F227173-361C-4C4A-A187-5E3C3513B725.jpeg

jermball623

Reaction score
It looks like for the DT they only have it for the rebels and it looks like they're pockets are the same as the 3/4 ton. But I'm not sure on that. Once I order some I'll try to figure out a good way to mout them and post them up on here. Eventually someone will probably make a kit for the regular 1500s but I don't feel like waiting and it doesn't bother me to do something a little different.

jermball623

Reaction score
Well if anyone is still interested ordered these. Gonna see how they look. They have good reviews on the older year models no pics up of them on a DT yet but I asked and the company said they were for us.

EEnginerd

Reaction score
Well if anyone is still interested ordered these. Gonna see how they look. They have good reviews on the older year models no pics up of them on a DT yet but I asked and the company said they were for us.

How did it turn out? I am interested in seeing the results.

Users who are viewing this thread