5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aftermarket "Console" for benchseat floorboard?

PattyMac

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

First time poster here. Just got my 2020 Laramie Quad last weekend and have really appreciated all of the useful information here. Already ordered the Du-Ha underseat tray for the backseat and the deployable bed step after reading everyone's recommendations. Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, but I tried searching for this topic and browsed several threads and couldn't find anything, so at the risk of duplication, I'll drop it here: My truck came with the bench seat up front, and the wife isn't too keen on taking the plunge on ripping out the sixth seat for the OEM console. I'm not quite sure why she thinks we need the option to seat six (no kids, no dogs, and this a third vehicle primarily for "truck jobs" around the house, light towing, etc), but to paraphrase the great Al Swearengen, I'd rather try touching the moon than take on her thinking. So I'm looking for something I can put in that space between the dash and the seat to approximate a full console. I'm not too worried about covering up that drawer that's down there under the dash, but for maximum flexibility, it would be nice if the solution was easily removable. Anybody aware of anything out there like this?

Users who are viewing this thread