5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After car wash- service ESC, trailer brake system, Acc unavailable, front and rear sensors inop

1guyandtools

Reaction score
With 38,000 miles and no problems what so ever, I get a wash and driving away all these warning lamps start showing. I drove 3 miles home and parked it for a couple days hoping it will dry out. Started it this morning and still all these warning lamps on. I have it scheduled tonight to drop for service at the local dealer in Buffalo MN. They do not have a loaner vehicle and cannot shuttle me home. I hope someone is willing to pick me up or I'm walking home. I hope Ramcares can step in if this repair just so happens to be out of Warranty. Anyone else with similar problems?

Andymax

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Did you ever get this fixed or figured out? The 4th gen rams seemed to have a loose connector underneath and car wash or wet drives would yield similar issues. The fix was to pull the connectors apart, dry it out, hit it with some electrical grease and make sure its fully reconnected. Had I seen your post sooner I would have mentioned it then.

Users who are viewing this thread