5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Affiliate Pricing

Kxlexus

Reaction score
I think I already know the answer to this question. Did anyone ask their dealer about getting the Affiliate Price on their TRX? I am sure no dealer will honor that like they do on the rest of the Ram trucks. Why would they? At least not at first. Maybe in 6 months depending on demand

Ski Taxi

Reaction score
My experience with FCA employee purchase and affiliate pricing is they typically exclude SRT models as well as other low volume / high demand models (and that is in the fine print). But I have not asked specifically re the TRX.

Juiced6

Reaction score
If they put 0 limit on TRX builds, then at some point there will be discounts but right now its strictly an MSRP deal.

Trackhawks, Hellcats, Redeyes etc all eventually got on the program. Only that didn't i believe was the Demon. Maybe the Viper but that took a 15-20k price reduction anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread