5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Links?

Derek Dredger

Reaction score
Hi Y'all,

Have raised the rear of my 19 Rebel 1.5 inches and would like to keep the rear sway bar in its stock geometry. However, I can't seem to find any extended/adjustable rear sway bar end links.

I know Carli make some but $250 is a bit steep. Seem to be a few for the 4th Gens but the 5th Gens seem scarce.

Anybody found some?

Derek Dredger

Reaction score
Hellwig makes some, Sway bar end links. If you don't already have the Hellwig sway bar, do yourself a favor and get it!!
Thanks man! Yeh these should be good. Although it does say for 2-4inch rear lifts, and mine is 1.5 inch. However, it would certainly bring it all closer to spec.

I do wonder about the Hellwig sway bar. However, with my desert driving I often need more flex/articulation not less. Will look into it more 👍🍻

R.Duff

Reaction score
Thuren fabrication make some nice ones, I have core4x4 ones in my truck super solid and can have pretty much any colour you want, also built like a tank compared to the stock ones , just pick your length in the options.

Users who are viewing this thread