5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding Wireless Charging to 2020 Laramie Sport?

2015MustangGT

Reaction score
Hi all,

I ordered a 2020 1500 Laramie Sport , Level 1, 12” screen yesterday almost just the way I want it. Wish I could have ordered the wireless charging, but it’s not available on the options. Noticed it’s available through Mopar, but it says it requires a CD player, also not available on my option list. Anyone know a work around to add this?

Thank you!

Eric

_StangPGH

Reaction score
Related question for anyone versed in Android auto. Are we anywhere close to doing that via Bluetooth?

Reason I ask is, if so, then I'd almost certainly install the wireless charger and ditch the cable.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

_StangPGH

Reaction score
Saw the answer in another thread. Next gen uconnect will have it but looks to require new hardware which we may or may not even be able to get our hands on.

zlman

Reaction score
Mine is factory installed, I do not have a CD player, if that makes a difference?

Biyyadiii

Reaction score
Related question for anyone versed in Android auto. Are we anywhere close to doing that via Bluetooth?

Reason I ask is, if so, then I'd almost certainly install the wireless charger and ditch the cable.

I have this same question about Apple CarPlay for exactly the same reason.

Users who are viewing this thread