5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding Park Sense

Knottfrank

Reaction score
I recently purchased a 2021 Ram Rebel with Level 1 equipment, though it came with a few goodies from the Level 2 group. Missing, of course, was the ParkSense. Is the ParkSense really just parking sensors that beep and that are integrated into UConnect? Or are there cameras involved? Can you just go to a dealership and get ParkSense installed?

If they are solely sensors, I may just buy them and install and not have them integrated into UConnect.

Thanks!

HKJShawabkah

Reaction score
I recently purchased a 2021 Ram Rebel with Level 1 equipment, though it came with a few goodies from the Level 2 group. Missing, of course, was the ParkSense. Is the ParkSense really just parking sensors that beep and that are integrated into UConnect? Or are there cameras involved? Can you just go to a dealership and get ParkSense installed?

If they are solely sensors, I may just buy them and install and not have them integrated into UConnect.

Thanks!

I would love to know this too!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sl1ck

Reaction score
Also interested!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FM45

Reaction score
I have everything in hand to add this mod to my Ram... just finishing up the custom made wiring harnesses (interior) that can not be sourced -- everything else can be ordered up from any oem warehouse. You have to change the front and rear wiring harnesses, add sensors and add park module, switch assembly and AlfaObd to make all appropriate changes to the bcm. Once I have this completed, I will do a write up with all part numbers that were used. You can find much needed info at the posted sites...

-=FM45=-

Last edited:

FM45

Reaction score
More Complete info--- MOD 100% tested and working

-=FM45=-

Users who are viewing this thread