5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Accept on screen after starting

Ram19Va

Reaction score
I'm wondering how often people see a screen come up on Uconnect requiring you to press "accept?"
It does not happen all the time either. Usually seems to occur after not driving it for a while. Is this normal to do at random? Seems like a bother.

Vesperia2012

Reaction score
Mine comes up every time I start the vehicle. It doesn't bother me too much but it would be nice to perminantly get rid of it.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Uhg, bureaucratic garbage. It's the first thing I would delete if I could hack my truck.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Mine comes up every time I start the vehicle. It doesn't bother me too much but it would be nice to perminantly get rid of it.
Same here, doesn't bother me as it only displays this for about 1 or 2 seconds.

chance21

Reaction score
I use the this nag screen as an opportunity to turn my seat cooler fans up to level three (since the settings are visible on the nag screen). If I can't make the screen go away I'll do my best to make it a feature for my enjoyment.

Users who are viewing this thread