5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

About to pull the trigger

Epkefive

Reaction score
I am looking (and hoping) to test drive a Ram limited next week. Big bucks but sure looks nice...
I hope the test drive helps me justify.
Looked briefly at the Ford and Chev/GMC. Don't hold a candle to the new Ram.
Financially though, the offers from them (Ford especially) are much bigger.

Anyone heard any rumors about March incentives about to show up?

More to come.

U

User_7869

Try Tony Harris at Dennis Dillon Ram in Caldwell, Idaho. They are one of the top volume Ram dealers anywhere. They have a President's award for volume from FCA. Anyway, I got the best deal there after looking at dealerships from multiple states. I saved thousands on my Longhorn. His number is 208-353-0476. He's easy going and will answer your questions. You can tell him Bill Hawes gave you his number.

klail

Reaction score
Try Tony Harris at Dennis Dillon Ram in Caldwell, Idaho. They are one of the top volume Ram dealers anywhere. They have a President's award for volume from FCA. Anyway, I got the best deal there after looking at dealerships from multiple states. I saved thousands on my Longhorn. His number is 208-353-0476. He's easy going and will answer your questions. You can tell him Bill Hawes gave you his number.
I can vouch for Dennis Dillon as well. They generally advertise their best price which is substantially lower than most. Very friendly team there.

Users who are viewing this thread