5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

About to Order Just Want To x2 Check.

dmchugh24

Reaction score
So iv tried to read just about every post in the suspension section,
I have a 4wd Laramie w/ Off Road, Non-Air.
I got a quote from a local shop for Front and Rear Bilstein 5100's for $ 987 installed.
However, I am now thinking about instead going with Motofab 2.5" Front Kit w/ Mopar UCA's. (Possibly adding a 1" rear lift, so im not nose high)

Do you think i am making the right choice going this path?

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Totally depends on what you’re looking for. If you aren’t going to be off roading and would like to save some money then it’s not a bad route to take. Plenty of people report no change in ride quality when going with a top hat spacer. If you want to spend a little extra then the Bilsteins are a good route to take.

Not exactly what you’re looking for but I have that entire kit with a 2” spacer for sale here.

dmchugh24

Reaction score
Totally depends on what you’re looking for. If you aren’t going to be off roading and would like to save some money then it’s not a bad route to take. Plenty of people report no change in ride quality when going with a top hat spacer. If you want to spend a little extra then the Bilsteins are a good route to take.

Not exactly what you’re looking for but I have that entire kit with a 2” spacer for sale here.

Did the Spacers provide more of a lift then the bilsteins?

Users who are viewing this thread