5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

a couple hvac q's

airgas1998

Reaction score
1st when i push in the rear defrost button it just blinks 3 times it doesn't stay on or anything. does it have to be a certain ambient temp outside? 2nd pg 90 of the OM says the following

Rear Climate icon: Rear Climate Control Button Press and release this button to access the rear climate controls. The indicator will illuminate when the rear climate controls are on. i see this nowhere within the 12u connect system. wth is going on so confused....

airgas1998

Reaction score
rear defrost ok....had to have vehicle running for some reason..but the rear climate control button remains a mystery...

airgas1998

Reaction score
bump....so out of the 86 views no one can point to this so called rear hvac button that the OM says I have on pg 90???or is this a misprint??

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
bump....so out of the 86 views no one can point to this so called rear hvac button that the OM says I have on pg 90???or is this a misprint??
I’m not sure what you are talking about. I’ve never read the manual and never saw a rear hvac button

airgas1998

Reaction score
Are there any AC controls on the backside of the console or overhead in the rear?
it simply states the following, but I don't see this button anywhere.....

Rear Climate icon: Rear Climate Control Button Press and release this button to access the rear climate controls. The indicator will illuminate when the rear climate controls are on.

airgas1998

Reaction score
I’m not sure what you are talking about. I’ve never read the manual and never saw a rear hvac button
it simply states the following, but I don't see this button anywhere.....

Rear Climate icon: Rear Climate Control Button Press and release this button to access the rear climate controls. The indicator will illuminate when the rear climate controls are on. and I agree I've never seen this so called button either. I think it's an error. can anybody state that they can control the rear vents ie: adjust the temp and so forth.

2020RamSport

Reaction score
Are there climate controls for the back seat passengers? Maybe that's what it's talking about.

airgas1998

Reaction score
and I agree...just wanted to make sure no one else was saying yep I have it....and by the looks of it i'd say no one does....

Users who are viewing this thread