5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A/c controls not working

Covalt21

Reaction score
My a/c climate controls are not working ordered new controls still nothing hove power going to them. heat and cool seat buttons work fine just not the controls any help would be greatly appreciated

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My a/c climate controls are not working ordered new controls still nothing hove power going to them. heat and cool seat buttons work fine just not the controls any help would be greatly appreciated
Heated seats are a heating pad in the cushions. Cooled seats are a blower under the seats. Neither has anything to do with heat or a/c. I would guess a bad wire somewhere after the controls, or a module.

Covalt21

Reaction score
Heated seats are a heating pad in the cushions. Cooled seats are a blower under the seats. Neither has anything to do with heat or a/c. I would guess a bad wire somewhere after the controls, or a module.
yeah but those controls to the seats are connected to the same control board

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
yeah but those controls to the seats are connected to the same control board
I still wouldn't rule it out. If it has multiple circuits, for multiple functions, one can go out, while the others work. It's hard to diagnose anything these days, with all the computer controls, and 30 years ago, I was a master certified mechanic.

Users who are viewing this thread