5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

9 Rebel 12s Koons Tyson’s Corner, VA

That's interesting since I was just there picking up my truck and Craig said he has a list of people wanting them but there's no timetable for their production. Though I guess I'm not really surprised about the lack of communication from the manufacturing side.

That's interesting since I was just there picking up my truck and Craig said he has a list of people wanting them but there's no timetable for their production. Though I guess I'm not really surprised about the lack of communication from the manufacturing side.
Based on the build dates, it looks like they built many Rebel 12's the last week or so of November. Several dealerships in the DC area are showing incoming Rebel 12's - up and down the price spectrum.

all 9 are built...consecutive VIN's

Wish I lived closer and they would earn my business with those prices. Wonder how much shopping would be tp have it brought out to Dallas

One down...just took my Rebel 12 home from Koons. (I drove from NC to get it) Max Steel...love it!

Ha, I was hoping that one was still there in Jan. Nearly my perfect build, guess I'm ordering now.

Ha, I was hoping that one was still there in Jan. Nearly my perfect build, guess I'm ordering now.

Other than you can’t order a Rebel 12 any more. Maybe sometime down the road, maybe. No one knows if or when.

I'm sure ordering is shut down because dealers ordered a ton of them inititially. This probably caused an inventory issue with one on the 12" components so they just shut it down. Happens all the time with JIT inventory management, and American manufacturer mismanagement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back