5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

817850 flowmaster resonator delete

Dredram

Reaction score
Anyone have these yet?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-23-10-13-14.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-23-10-13-14.png
    139.4 KB · Views: 93

NordicNevs

Reaction score
I would be interested how the sound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tyrant

Reaction score
I've had the system with me in its box for about 2 months debating if I should install or not.
Yesterday I pulled out the pipe cutter and went at it, install was very easy, just the hangers were a pain. sound increase is not that much but it is noticable in person and under acceleration in cab, no drone or vibrations while cruising with or Without MDS.

Also bought a pair of 2.25" butt clamps to make the whole process reversible incase I ever need to get back to stock.

usually I'd go for a full system but with the new regulations around here I would have have a hard time with registering a vehicle without the stock exhaust. previous gens were an easy bolt on/off muffler delete now since everything is welded in it's a PITA to swap back and forth.

I still want a little more volume so I also ordered the new Corsa front resonator delete which should be arriving in the next few days, will install and see what happens.

Tyrant

Reaction score
quick update:
If you are looking for a light rumble and dont want to go all out due to local regulations then the combo of Flowmaster resonator delete and corsa midpipe wakes up the ram and gives it a nice rumble on startup and also while moving.

nothing obnoxious or overly cool about it but at least you finally feel like you have a V8 :D.

Users who are viewing this thread