5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5.7 Exhaust Drone

sman301

Reaction score
I had the anc amp replace and the vibrators on the frame replace plus the tsb update. Still not fixed. I'm going to disable the anc as a last resort. There is a anc bypass connector I'm bought to do this.

sman301 sman301 sman301

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I had the anc amp replace and the vibrators on the frame replace plus the tsb update. Still not fixed. I'm going to disable the anc as a last resort. There is a anc bypass connector I'm bought to do this.

sman301 sman301 sman301
Sorry to hear y'all troubles. Would be really helpful if these could be seen as videos with audio on you-tube... ?

Jeffrey

Reaction score
I have had this drone sound 2x in my 2019. The dealer wont do anything until they hear it. Truck has 8 000 miles on it. I have stopped and shut truck off for a few minutes,then restarted and the drone went away.

Jmarie999

Reaction score
I sold the truck to a friend of mine that sells used cars. He said it was the noisiest Ram he ever had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online