5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4X4 North Badge Photo?

Sergeant Jim

Reaction score
Hello while looking at the Ram Parts catalog I see they have updated to include a couple of new badges. One of then is the "Flags" for the built to serve edition, there is another that says "4X4 North Decal" It is part # 68496411AA. Does anyone have this truck and can post a picture? I would like to see one and the parts book diagram is not exactly helpful. Thanks in advance.

sheepdogtrail

Reaction score
Here you go.
Can you show us a picture of the under seat storage. I would like to see how they changed from 2014 - 2021. I would really like to see more interior and exterior photos of the 2021 north edition. But only if you want.

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can you show us a picture of the under seat storage. I would like to see how they changed from 2014 - 2021. I would really like to see more interior and exterior photos of the 2021 north edition. But only if you want.
The North Edition is essentially a Big Horn Trim with the Sport and Off-Road Packages plus the Cold Weather Group. You need the Level 2 to add it for 2021 as well. So it’s going to have that 1 inch lift and sport body color bumpers.

Only way to tell it apart from any other trucks beyond that is the Bedside decals denoting it’s a 4x4 North. Interior has no difference from any other Big Horn Level 2.

I can send you a pic of the underseat storage in the morning. It’s separate from the package I believe tho, I take it you’re just interested it regardless?

sheepdogtrail

Reaction score
The North Edition is essentially a Big Horn Trim with the Sport and Off-Road Packages plus the Cold Weather Group. You need the Level 2 to add it for 2021 as well. So it’s going to have that 1 inch lift and sport body color bumpers.

Only way to tell it apart from any other trucks beyond that is the Bedside decals denoting it’s a 4x4 North. Interior has no difference from any other Big Horn Level 2.

I can send you a pic of the underseat storage in the morning. It’s separate from the package I believe tho, I take it you’re just interested it regardless?
Yes. I am interested in seeing it. I have it on my 2014 and I like it. Just wanted to know if anything has changed with it. Does it have a fold up cover that can be extended when the back seats are stored in the up position?

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
the storage is different in these trucks due to them having a true flat-floor in the rear seat. It does not have a fold-up cover, rather an open top bin that folds into place. The attached picture is with the storage folded into place allowing for storage under the seat.

With it folded back up (giving you more floor space) you do still have the two “basins” under the seats to store stuff in.

Attachments

• 1B38E320-78B1-4FD8-8419-2BBB9271493B.jpeg
    1B38E320-78B1-4FD8-8419-2BBB9271493B.jpeg
    73.3 KB · Views: 75

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes. I am interested in seeing it. I have it on my 2014 and I like it. Just wanted to know if anything has changed with it. Does it have a fold up cover that can be extended when the back seats are stored in the up position?
Here you go, RamBin on both sides (hidden in pictures) underneath my rubber mats too for more storage as mentioned above. Get them on I believe almost all Crew Cabs.

Also, if you do really want a replacement for your Outdoorsman, there is supposed to be a new trim or package for 2022 Model Year that is an Outdoorsman. It was out spy testing and 5thGenRams did an article about it a few months back, so I recommend waiting for sure if you want that same look.

3D1FC8ED-2BD3-4C45-8935-DD37499AD068.jpeg AF6C8852-F652-468A-9DDB-B42BEB72A984.jpeg 50D6CE5D-5973-4DC8-B9AB-F062ED85DD88.jpeg

sheepdogtrail

Reaction score
Here you go, RamBin on both sides (hidden in pictures) underneath my rubber mats too for more storage as mentioned above. Get them on I believe almost all Crew Cabs.

Also, if you do really want a replacement for your Outdoorsman, there is supposed to be a new trim or package for 2022 Model Year that is an Outdoorsman. It was out spy testing and 5thGenRams did an article about it a few months back, so I recommend waiting for sure if you want that same look.

View attachment 89682 View attachment 89683 View attachment 89684
Thank you. That is what I needed to see. Very helpful. I read that about the new Outdoorsman as well. My 2014 air suspension is driving me nuts all of a sudden. I am considering replacing it. If my new order gets delayed I just might change it to a Outdoorsman if I can get by the end of the year. I still have 26 k left on my AEM warranty. But I got to do something about that pesky air ride. Towing on the bump stops is not why I get out of bed in the morning.

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thank you. That is what I needed to see. Very helpful. I read that about the new Outdoorsman as well. My 2014 air suspension is driving me nuts all of a sudden. I am considering replacing it. If my new order gets delayed I just might change it to a Outdoorsman if I can get by the end of the year. I still have 26 k left on my AEM warranty. But I got to do something about that pesky air ride. Towing on the bump stops is not why I get out of bed in the morning.
Yeah for sure dude, hope that helps and everything works it’ll out for ya.

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't have that fold up partition under my rear seat. My truck is a Bighorn Level II and I have the North Edition also.

I do love the optional console though.

Fast forward to 16:00

Hey dude, love your videos. Yeah I think it’s a standalone option for the Big Horn actually and only in the Level 1 or 2 for the Laramie, can’t remember (A or B now).

Users who are viewing this thread