5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4% Under Invoice on a 2025 Ram 1500 Order

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I assume it is the fender flare you would see on the current Limited. It was a standard feature at least for 2022 on Bighorn and Laramie. They took it away for 2023.

Does anyone know if base Laramie comes with auto folding mirrors? That is a new feature for 2025 SW package, as the previous you always had to hit the button. That would be a nice quality of life. I prefer the look of chrome mirror/bumper.

It was an option and they had them. Glad to help.

I was quoting Derek above. Fender flares were not a standard feature on the Big Horn. You're welcome.

CTGT2005

Reaction score
Curious what the Bison Brown interior on the Longhorn is going to look like. Want to order but not sure how brown it's good to be. Really liked the New Saddle/Black contrast in the outgoing model.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The Big Horn Ram Charger is being pictured with fender flares but not the gas version.

MarkTTU

Reaction score
Steel Storm has the same paint code (PAS) as Baltic Gray found on the Wagoneers and Jeep Grand Cherokees.

Forged Blue Metallic has the same paint code (PCG) as River Rock found on the Wagoneers.
Thanks!

dcchris311

Reaction score
Wish the Tungsten had something other than sea salt interior. I would be ordering right now if they had a black or something other than white
Same, but I still ordered the Tungsten. The 10th year anniversary Limited had the option for that interior. I looked up reviews and they were all pretty positive in regards to longevity and quality.

I plan on ceramic coating my interior and get ceramic tint to protect the interior.

Shano

Reaction score
You guys are able to submit an order on a 25 Limited/Longhorn? My local dealer said the only thing that is showing up is a 25 Laramie on their system.

dcchris311

Reaction score
You guys are able to submit an order on a 25 Limited/Longhorn? My local dealer said the only thing that is showing up is a 25 Laramie on their system.

Yes, I submitted mine the day the order bank opened.

Shano

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the Bison Brown/Mountian Brown interior of the new 2025 Longhorn? Any pictures available?

Shano

Reaction score
Yes, I submitted mine the day the order bank opened.
Thank you, they tried again yesterday and was able put together a build, but it just allows them to save the build and not submit it yet.

CTGT2005

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the Bison Brown/Mountian Brown interior of the new 2025 Longhorn? Any pictures available?

I was able to get some conceptual renderings from my dealer. The Bison Brown looks very brown. If you Google the interior of the 2023 Southfork addition in Mountain Brown, I'd expect something similar.

Disappointed they are not offering patriot blue and new saddle this year.

juicegoose

Reaction score
I agree. I was really set on getting a Limited elite with the patriot blue and sea salt interior. I'm seriously contemplating just getting a 2024. I'm not digging the interior options on the 2025 limited. Not sure there will be that much difference to warrant the 2025 other then of course engine.

Shano

Reaction score
I was able to get some conceptual renderings from my dealer. The Bison Brown looks very brown. If you Google the interior of the 2023 Southfork addition in Mountain Brown, I'd expect something similar.

Disappointed they are not offering patriot blue and new saddle this year.
Ok thanks, I will look that up. The dealer went ahead and submitted the order yesterday so probably stuck with it. I loved the black/saddle I had on two other longhorns, but I am a little scared this is going to be too much brown. We shall see.

CTGT2005

Reaction score
What's the story on the Steel Storm and Forged Blue paint. I've been told by my local that it's likely to be a late release 2025 paint color and not available to order currently. Are you guys seeing the same?

Shano

Reaction score
What's the story on the Steel Storm and Forged Blue paint. I've been told by my local that it's likely to be a late release 2025 paint color and not available to order currently. Are you guys seeing the same?
Yes, I wanted the Steel Storm but couldn't order it. Not sure why it is listed as an option but not available.

ap0345

Reaction score
Smartphone as a key is slated for late availability. What does that mean? Is it just a software update or will early production 2025s not have this feature?

Anu2g

Reaction score
I noticed in the Tungsten order sheet, it mentions chrome in several places (side mirrors, badges, headlamp and tail lamp bezels). Do you all think that's a typo? All the 2025 promotional videos and pictures show the Tungsten having more of a gunmetal finish on the trimmings.

I noticed the bulk of the other models show the same chrome bezels in the order sheet as the Tungsten, which makes me think it's typo because the official promos for the Tungsten explicitly mention differentiated bezels.

I'm really hoping it's not chrome. The other models at least offer the Night Edition package, but the Tungsten doesn't.

Thanks!

Anu2g

Reaction score
Smartphone as a key is slated for late availability. What does that mean? Is it just a software update or will early production 2025s not have this feature?
The order sheet posted earlier in this thread says "Smartphone as a key capable" so I would hope that means it's just a software update. But I'm curious to know the official answer to this too.

Users who are viewing this thread