5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4% Under Invoice on a 2025 Ram 1500 Order

EAB

Reaction score
So seems you cannot get the 12" full digital gauge cluster on a big horn?

CalvinC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
HO on the LH & Limited trims, 2 new colors (Steel Storm, Forged Blue), GT Package still available on Laramie (would make more sense with the HO Hurricane), and Air suspension & Ram Boxes back to optional on Big Horn.

Seem to be the highlights.

Edit: should also mention the Laramie gender flares seem to be back, baby!!

Last edited:

dcchris311

Reaction score
Ok, so what's the likelihood of there being incentives for the the these trucks? I'm looking at $85k with invoice pricing, destination charge and taxes. I know you got to pay to play but an incentive wouldn't hurt.

Last edited:

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Ok, so what's the likelihood of there being incentives for the the these trucks? I'm looking at $85k with invoice pricing, destination charge and taxes. I know you got to pay to play but an incentive wouldn't hurt.
Typically on a refresh you won't see any incentives for a few months. There are none at the time of order, but that is typical.

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score

bravo1

Reaction score
Yes, do you have a trim you are looking at specifially?

You are correct. they are working as of yesterday late afternoon!

Its hard to tell on a refreshed unit. I would say April or may is the EARLIEST you will see them.
Can you confirm body colors that are available.Storm Steel and forge blue metallic as well

ZWilson07

Reaction score
HO on the LH & Limited trims, 2 new colors (Steel Storm, Forged Blue), GT Package still available on Laramie (would make more sense with the HO Hurricane), and Air suspension & Ram Boxes back to optional on Big Horn.

Seem to be the highlights.

Edit: should also mention the Laramie gender flares seem to be back, baby!!
What do the fender flares look like?

Of course they had to come out with the Laramie Sport package again even though they took it away for 2024, ughhh.

Derek916

Reaction score
What do the fender flares look like?

Of course they had to come out with the Laramie Sport package again even though they took it away for 2024, ughhh.
I assume it is the fender flare you would see on the current Limited. It was a standard feature at least for 2022 on Bighorn and Laramie. They took it away for 2023.

Does anyone know if base Laramie comes with auto folding mirrors? That is a new feature for 2025 SW package, as the previous you always had to hit the button. That would be a nice quality of life. I prefer the look of chrome mirror/bumper.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I assume it is the fender flare you would see on the current Limited. It was a standard feature at least for 2022 on Bighorn and Laramie. They took it away for 2023.

Does anyone know if base Laramie comes with auto folding mirrors? That is a new feature for 2025 SW package, as the previous you always had to hit the button. That would be a nice quality of life. I prefer the look of chrome mirror/bumper.

Yes, in the pics on the Ram website they are the same fender flares from previous years. The 5th Gen Big Horn hasn't ever had fender flares.

MarkTTU

Reaction score
Any reference pics of what the new Steel Storm and Forged Blue Metallic will look like?

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Any reference pics of what the new Steel Storm and Forged Blue Metallic will look like?
Steel Storm has the same paint code (PAS) as Baltic Gray found on the Wagoneers and Jeep Grand Cherokees.

Forged Blue Metallic has the same paint code (PCG) as River Rock found on the Wagoneers.

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes, in the pics on the Ram website they are the same fender flares from previous years. The 5th Gen Big Horn hasn't ever had fender flares.
I hate to to tell you the BiG Horn Built To Serve had the fender flares.

Users who are viewing this thread