5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4% Under Invoice on a 2025 Ram 1500 Order

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Hi, everyone we are back again!

For the introduction of the 2025 Ram 1500. We are now offering 4% under invoice on a Ram 1500 truck that is a retail order. There's no catch or gimmick. To get a quote started just email a Build & Price from Ram's website to [email protected].

Just a few quick notes (because I know I'll get asked!)

1 - Our documentation fee is $180.
2 - There are NO mandatory add ons.
3 - There is a Non-Refundable $1000 deposit due at order.
4 - We will get you an electronic signature document with options, pricing, and details for your signature before placing the order.
5 - We do not participate in courtesy deliveries to other dealerships.

I think it goes without being said, but I also want to clarify that we cannot make any guarantees on delivery time frames. A Limited truck will take longer than a Tradesman because of the extra microchips, but this last year has clearly taught me that I can't promise anything on timing. We have been told April/May is the estimated arrival date of these trucks.

I realize you can use this to price shop your local dealers and I encourage you to do so. I think it's great to support local business. But if you can't get something worked out locally we're glad to assist.

I also want to be an asset to this community on any dealer related questions that may arise as well and be able to add my knowledge to those conversations.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Zach

Last edited:

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
Can we be added to a pre-launch interest list for the Ramcharger?

dcchris311

Reaction score
Do you have the price change and new equipment/options list?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, everyone we are back again!

For the introduction of the 2025 Ram 1500. We are now offering 4% under invoice on a Ram 1500 truck that is a retail order. There's no catch or gimmick. To get a quote started just email a Build & Price from Ram's website to [email protected].

Just a few quick notes (because I know I'll get asked!)

1 - Our documentation fee is $180.
2 - There are NO mandatory add ons.
3 - There is a Non-Refundable $1000 deposit due at order.
4 - We will get you an electronic signature document with options, pricing, and details for your signature before placing the order.
5 - We do not participate in courtesy deliveries to other dealerships.
6 - We do not collect sales tax for out of state purchase (you don't have to pay Iowa tax, but will owe tax upon the return to your home state).

I think it goes without being said, but I also want to clarify that we cannot make any guarantees on delivery time frames. A Limited truck will take longer than a Tradesman because of the extra microchips, but this last year has clearly taught me that I can't promise anything on timing. We have been told April/May is the estimated arrival date of these trucks.

I realize you can use this to price shop your local dealers and I encourage you to do so. I think it's great to support local business. But if you can't get something worked out locally we're glad to assist.

I also want to be an asset to this community on any dealer related questions that may arise as well and be able to add my knowledge to those conversations.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Zach
How is someone going to send you a build and price list when the option packsges for the 2025 model year haven't been released yet? There are new features on the 2025 model year that aren't available on the 2024 build and price option list.

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score

ZWilson07

Reaction score
This is to build a 2025 model year.

I've been told we'll be able to order by the end of the year. Just trying to get out ahead of it!
Rams website shows being available Q1 for 2025 but normally they aren't available for order until Q4. SO what is actually available in Q1?

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Rams website shows being available Q1 for 2025 but normally they aren't available for order until Q4. SO what is actually available in Q1?
I've been told December will be the first month we can order (all trims may not be open for ordering like the RHO) but we can order then and March-May is estimated time they will be on dealership lots.

dcchris311

Reaction score
I've been told December will be the first month we can order (all trims may not be open for ordering like the RHO) but we can order then and March-May is estimated time they will be on dealership lots.
Send me a message the very second the ordering window opens up. I'll be ordering a Limited

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Do you know when the configurator will be up on the Ram website? Or what options/packages will be available?
24s have been on there for months. Try clearing your cache, and cookies.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
He's talking about the 2025 models.
Gotcha, I didn't look at the whole thread. It cut off at the 2025 in the description that I clicked, and I just saw that question, when I opened. Sorry.

ZWilson07

Reaction score
Still seems weird that we had to basically wait until Q4 in order to build and place a 2024 but yet then suddenly we can order a 2025 just two months later?

Last edited:

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Do you know when the configurator will be up on the Ram website? Or what options/packages will be available?
No, we'll post the code guides up here as soon as we get them that give you all options and packages. Usually the website is 1-2 month behind unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread