5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd brake light

Stony0604

Reaction score
anybody know of any blacked out 3rd brake lights for the new body style 2019's?

LimitedGRR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
One is coming this summer (from recon?) supposedly but in my case I used black taillight tint film and it came out perfect. And saved me 100-150 vs buying a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stony0604

Reaction score
One is coming this summer (from recon?) supposedly but in my case I used black taillight tint film and it came out perfect. And saved me 100-150 vs buying a new one.

Yeah, i'm leaning towards doing that. I actually have some of that tint spray stuff. May try that

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah, i'm leaning towards doing that. I actually have some of that tint spray stuff. May try that
I used the Luxe Medium shade tint overlay.

RAM_Patriot-Back.jpg

MikeRobertson

Reaction score

Where did you hear about recon coming out with one?
I've Been holding off on getting the MOPAR LED 3rd Brake Light in hopes that somebody finally comes out with a 5th Gen light.

twil72

Reaction score
Where did you hear about recon coming out with one?
I've Been holding off on getting the MOPAR LED 3rd Brake Light in hopes that somebody finally comes out with a 5th Gen light.
I just got Recon headlights and tail lights and asked about the 3rd brake light and was told it would be out in January time Frame from Recon themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread